Novodiax has developed a proprietary supersensitive polymerized HRp technology through intelligent structural designs and optimized polymerization. This new technology platform allows us to provide powerful tools via Novodiax services for researchers who seek greater sensitivity and fewer workflow steps in their assay development process.
Novodiax provides the following contract services:
Companion Diagnostic Partnering (Companion Diagnostics)
- Conjugate your therapeutic antibody with our Supersensitive PolyHRp.
- Optimize in situ working conditions of your conjugated antibody with positive and negative control tissues/cell lines you provided.
- Test binding profiles of your antibody on human malignant tissues based on your request. Test the cross-reactivity of your antibodies on human normal tissues.
- Provide your Companion Diagnostic antibody as “ready to use” for clinical trials.
Assay Development for IHC/ELISA
- Conjugate your primary antibody with our Supersensitive PolyHRp.
- Optimize in situ working conditions of the conjugated antibody with positive and negative control tissues/cell lines you provide.
- Test the cross-reactivity of your antibodies on tissues/cell lines.
Examples of Novodiax Services
- Improve Existing Companion Diagnostic Tests using Herceptin
- Therapeutic Antibody Profiling on Human Tissues, e.g. ROR2
- Drug Target Validation using mouse antibody on mouse tissue array
- Bulk IHC/ELISA assay kit development.
Please discuss details by contacting us at: BD@novodiax.com, (510)342-3043.