Novodiax direct IHC describes a polymerized HRP that is conjugated directly onto primary antibodies including therapeutic antibodies. The conjugate is able to provide greater specificity and sensitivity compared with other approaches. Armed with this technology, Novodiax is now ready to collaborate with pharma and biotechnology partners to streamline their therapeutic antibody development at the following multiple stages
The IHC Companion Diagnostic tool can be readily adapted for the following Classes of Therapeutic Antibodies using our direct IHC technology platform.
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC)
- Antibody Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC)
- Signal Transduction blockage
- Immune check point blockage
Companion Diagnostic Partnering
- Conjugate your therapeutic antibody with our Supersensitive PolyHRP.
- Optimize in situ working conditions of your conjugated antibody with positive and negative control tissues/cell lines you provided.
- Test binding profiles of your antibody on human malignant tissues based on your request. Test the cross-reactivity of your antibodies on human normal tissues.
- Deliver your Companion Diagnostic antibody as “ready to use” for clinical trials.
Please discuss details by contacting us at: BD@novodiax.com, (510)342-3043.