Novodiax Q-StainTM Poly-HRP Goat Anti-Mouse IgG is a polymerized horseradish peroxidase (HRP) labeled secondary antibody that provides ultra-high detection sensitivity while maintaining low background
It is very-well known that polyHRP labeled secondary antibody product provides higher detection sensitivity than regular HRP-antibody conjugates. It also usually provides the same or superior result than the biotin/streptavidin two-step detection system, with reduced assay step and without suffering from the background caused by endogenous biotin, thus the assay is simplified and accelerated in comparison to the conventional procedure with biotin/streptavidin detection system.
This product is developed based on Novodiax’s proprietary Supersensitive Polymer HRP Detection Platform and optimized for IHC. Through the development process, the leading commercial products in market have been chosen as quality standards to compete with, which ensured Novodiax’s polyHRP products the best in class.
- High sensitivity: Massive amplifications by polymer HRP to boost signals in detecting low-abundant targets.
- Low background: Amplifications without background from endogenous biotin.
- Fast: Eliminates one incubation step.
- Versatile: compatible with IHC, ELISA, and Western blotting.
Novodiax Q-Stain™ poly-HRP Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (Ready to use)
- Catalog Number: D28001-R15
- Availability: In Stock