Novodiax Q-StainTM polyHRP goat anti-rabbit IgG is a polymerized horseradish peroxidase (HRP) labeled secondary antibody that provides ultra-high detection sensitivity while maintaining low background
Novodiax Q-StainTM poly-HRP Streptavidin conjugate provides ultra-high detection sensitivity while maintaining low background.
This product is developed based on Novodiax’s proprietary Supersensitive Polymer HRP Detection Platform and optimized for IHC. Through the development process, the leading commercial products in market have been chosen as quality standards to compete with, which ensured Novodiax’s polyHRP products the best in class.
- High sensitivity: Massive amplifications by polymer HRP to boost signals in detecting low-abundant targets.
- Low background: Amplifications without background from endogenous biotin.
- Fast: Eliminates one incubation step.
- Versatile: compatible with IHC, ELISA, and Western blotting.
Two-step IHC. Targets in FFPE tissue slides were retrieved through heating and blocked with 1% BSA. Primary antibodies and biotinylated anti-mouse/rabbit antibodies were sequentially incubated with the tissues for 30 min each. The tissues were then incubated with Novodiax polyHRP labeled streptavidin for 20 min, followed by DAB and hematoxylin counterstaining.
Novodiax Q-Stain™ polyHRP Labeled Streptavidin (Concentrated)
- Catalog Number: D28003-C200
- Availability: In Stock